Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day One - 365 Project

I'd like to start off by saying Happy New Year, everyone! May 2011 be better than 2010. I know it will be for me. And now I'm sure you're all wondering what the purpose of this blog is. Well, I'll tell you.

Every day, for all of 2011, I will make a blog entry (they will vary in length), with a picture. By the end of the year, there will be 365 pictures, depicting my life. I'll start by introducing myself.

I'm Zeus. This is me.

I'm eighteen years old, living in the middle of nowhere. I love to sing, and I've been told I'm decent at it. I'm almost six feet tall, have blond hair and green eyes,and am obsessed with Converse All-Stars. I own nine pairs (hi tops only). I absolutely adore all of my friends, my two best friends especially. I have an amazing boyfriend (a green-eyed ginger), whom I am incredibly fond of. There will always be a special place in my heart for gingers and people with green eyes. I like having a boyfriend, and he makes me happy, but a man is not required for me to enjoy life. He is, however, greatly appreciated. Also, I'll admit it, the 365 Project is not an original idea. Shhh...don't tell. Regardless of who came up with it, I intend to make it my own. So, I am Zeus, and this, my friends, is Day One.

No comments:

Post a Comment