Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day Four - Yoda Hat

Every Tuesday and Thursday, I hang out at math tutoring in our library after school. I never actually need to be tutored, but I love the people there. I sit at a table with my gay, Alliejandro, and Drew. My gay and I absolutely looove each other and he is definately my best male friend. Drew is a close second. His wardrobe is what my wardrobe aspires to be when it grows up. Here are a few examples: Reptar belt, Reptar shirt, Yoda backpack, and...
That's right. A Yoda hat. I have officially stolen it from him (to be returned tomorrow, of course) because I have absolutely fallen in love with it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the hat and this idea! Now question: How much was the hat? Is it heavy? Things are worth more if they are heavy. Also, if it was untied do you think it would look more like Kermit flying?

    ReplyDelete